Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Hello World

Hello World, the usual first program that you write when you start learning a computer language, seems an apropos reference since this is my first blog post.  I am not sure what I am going to do with this blog, but having found that there is an issue with the Google Plus posts where you cannot create hyperlinks off the words.  Having consulted help, and found that it is not possible, now I would like to move all of the old posts into this web log or maybe leave that alone and then use this for further posts, but link them on my G+ page or ... or ...  There are just so many possibilities because of technology.


I realize this is rather a bit of a stub, but one has to start somewhere and explore what's around.

No comments:

Post a Comment